Friday, February 19, 2010

Father Daughter Dance 2010

Hi All,

Well I am officially getting old! ;-) I had my first Father Daughter Dance this evening with Ms. Hailey Rose. We had a great time and Hailey danced a lot with her friends. I tried to stay out of the way and take a bunch of pictures to capture the moment. However, I did sneak in and get one slow dance with my little angel. Although Hailey is fighting a cold and doesn't feel great she managed to suck it up for the camera and have a great time. By my calculations, my next Father Daughter Dance will be with Ms. Carley Elizabeth in 2013! That seems so far away, but will most likely be here in the blink of an eye.

Enjoy the photos....

Daddy's Little Girl

Let's pull our hair back and Dance!

Hailey Rose and Kylie

Hailey, Kylie and Sophia

Hailey's all girl Crew owned the Dance Floor!




No comments: