Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Blizzard of 2010

Hi All,

First, I hope that everyone made it through this last round of snow safe and sound. I ended up working outside for most of the day and night to keep our driveway as clear as possible. I am sore in areas I didn't even know existed. The storm was vicious and ended up breaking our snow blower. It can be fixed, but it made clearing the driveway a very difficult job. I don't know about everyone else, but I intend to spend today on my couch with a cup of coffee and doing absolutely nothing! This will be made easier by the fact that we have no television at all since the snow on the roof is so high it buried our satellite dish and there is no signal! Anybody venturing out today, please be safe and take it slow. By the way, the official numbers are in and Philadelphia has seen 70.3 inches of snow this winter, easily making it the most snow this region has seen since they started tracking these things back in 1884.

Snow picking up in the early Afternoon

Still coming Down

I really hate snow!

We used to have a Driveway

Hard to throw snow with a busted discharge chute!




No comments: