Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year

Hi All,

I know it has been a while since I updated the blog, but I promise in 2009 I will be a little better. To get things started I thought I would take the opportunity to add a few recent photos of the family taken over the holidays.

Carley and Hailey decided to help their mother bake chocolate chip cookies on Christmas Eve. That experiment turned out to be an adventure as the girls were more interested in wearing the cookie dough than baking it. We also have a photo of Santa and Carley in the same picture together. This is a first and I am sure that this photo will become a collectors item at some point down the road. Lastly we have Jace, he is just hanging out and seeing what he can get into. Which is everything he can get his hands on these days!

I hope these updated photos find everyone in good health and may all of your dreams come true in 2009!

Regards,
The Jones Family

CARLEY AND SANTA CLAUS
(EXTREMELY RARE)



CARLEY & HAILEY BAKING COOKIES


JACE POSING FOR THE CAMERA

No comments: