Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hailey's first day of Kindergarten






Well the day has arrived and I am officially getting old. Hailey had her first day of kindergarten this morning and she enjoyed every moment. I asked her what she did at school today and she told me about circle time, taking a tour of the school, going to the library and working on puzzles etc. I would say that she had a very busy first day and she is already talking about how excited she is for day two tomorrow. I do not know all of the teacher's names yet, but a photo of them is included. By the way, the look on Hailey's face as she is entering the bus is priceless!

2 comments:

Waynet said...

This is my girl!!

Love,Waynet :-)

Jeff said...

If she gets in trouble on the bus half as much as we did, you are in for a lot of PTA meetings.

Oh yeah, I am going to have to call child services after seeing photos of your son around all of that Steelers stuff. Shame on you!