Monday, September 29, 2008

Buddy Walk Weekend

Hi All,

Saturday, September 20th was the 7th Annual Buddy Walk held in Frederick, Maryland. Team Hailey Bug had a very strong showing coming in second overall with $2,045.00 raised. A grand time was had by all and I would like to post a few photos from that weekend.

I also wanted to hand out a special thanks to the always untouchable Paul Lewis for providing the musical entertainment for the event. The Jones family appreciated the soulful rendition of "Hailey Rose" performed live at the Buddy Walk. I look forward to seeing Mr. Lewis perform at the annual Buddy Walk for years to come. I would also like to request that Paul's calendar be kept open, so I can actually go out to dinner after the show with him and his lovely wife Michel Grey in 2009!

Enjoy the photos...

Daddy and Jace at the Buddy Walk


Paul Lewis is a BAD MAN!!!!!


Carley on the playground

Hailey Rose striking a pose


Hailey Rose on the playground

No comments: